- Top quality, splinter-free maple wood
- Ensures stability and matrix adaptation
- Anatomical shape ensures optimum matrices adaptation along entire cervical margin
- Square end provides secure grip & easy insertion
- Provides perfect teeth separation compensating for matrix band thickness, creating tight contact points
- Helps to avoid overhangs
- Made of certified wood from sustainably managed forests
- Four sizes available: 11 mm smallest anatomical wood wedge, also perfect for pediatric applications, 12 mm, 13 mm, 15 mm & 17 mm, all colour coded
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xcellent Dental World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.